Sunday, December 24, 2006

Feliz Navidad y Nuevo Año!

I LOVE christmas time.....usually!

I thought I would be spending a lovely christmas in the southernmost city in the world, Ushuaia (Patagonia) Argentina. I still may, but luck does not appear to be on my side at the moment?

Ushuaia is a 40 hour bus journey from Bariloche, my previous stop. Two days have passed and I am yet to arrive! Buses running incredibly late, missing connections just a couple of the dilemma´s I have faced so far.

Right now I am stuck in the one horse town of Rio Gallegos, paying a fortune for a basic hotel room (everthing else was booked out when I arrived at 4am this morning!) I´m hoping and praying no further problems arise for my bus departure at 8am tomorrow, Christmas Eve? Fingers crossed!!!

But anyway.....here´s wishing you a wonderful Chrissy and New Year! I hope mine is too!


P.S - My blogging has been slack of late, but I promise to post an Argentinian update sometime soon!

No comments: