Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back on the blogging bandwagon

What a productive day...

Worked from 8am through to 2pm from home. Got more done than I probably do two days in the office? I am like a child with ADD at work. Anything to distract me from getting on with everything I tend to procrastinate about!

Had a young guy come and replace my kitchen window somewhere during this time? He really liked to talk, talk, talk, talk, talk...eventually I just had to tell him to be quiet! In a very Roxanne polite kind of way of course :)

Then the new outdoor setting was delivered. It's still in it's box in the kitchen. The delivery guy was HOT! First highlight of the day :)

Then it was off to do my tax return. The 2nd highlight of the day. There will be a nice big fat refund hitting my bank account next week...yay!

Then it was off to the Osteo again to treat my never ending back issue. It appears the base of my spine is twisted. Joy. Lot's more sessions yet it seems? Such a pain in the arse...literally. The tip of my spine is also damaged causing the issues in my neck and down through my arm. No boxing for a while :( No alot of things for a while :( I am really feeling like an old grandmother right now! Self preservation has kicked in though, and the very kick up my backside that I needed to make me realise I have to take better care of myself and not leave things sooooooo long before getting them checked out.

And now I am sitting here with a baked bean sandwich for which I am calling dinner? Tragic.

Enough said...

No comments: