Sunday, January 23, 2011

Slave To Technology?

My TV died on Friday - well it turns on, but no signal; no channels at all that I can view?

It disturbs me that I find it disturbing that I can't watch what really are quite mind numbing Sunday evening programs; all while slothing about on the couch for a lazy evening in.

But what's probably MOST disturbing of all is the fact I'm so very frustrated that I am forced to miss Gene Simmons Family Jewels. Now honestly!???

I love the iPod selection of fab, random tunes playing, the Sunday papers and my latest book; however the fact I keep reaching for the TV remote is more than a little wrong, no?

Therefore I have decided to resist my TV fix for one week. A personal experiment to see how I will in fact fill in the extra couple of hours each day which are ultimately wasted in front of the box.

Stay tuned...

No comments: