Sunday, January 09, 2011

All Boy Burlesque

It really doesn't get much sexier than watching a very ripped and toned young guy doing a strip tease while suspended on a trapeze above your table where your enjoying a champers or two! Add his near naked acrobatic performance, and your night is just about as good as it gets :)

This WAS in fact my Friday night just gone. Lucky me, yes! A few friends and I went to see Briefs, an all boy burlesque, circus infused type caberet which was showing at the Sydney Opera House.

Definitely the funniest and most entertaining show I've seen in quite some time. It had everything from erotic dancing, spinning plates, hoola-hoops, crazy costumes, near nudity (mind you, a couple of penis slippages did occur), and truly take your breath away bodies and acrobatics.

There was even a meat tray raffle thrown in for good measure! Harvey, a man from the audience who's ticket was drawn and won the lucky prize, was pulled up on stage and received quite the "lap dance". I would never have imagined a tray of meat could be utilised in such an erotic fashion?! Talk about getting some pork on your fork :)

The MC for the show was hilarious, very crass and so very entertaining. He showcased some very glam outfits throughout the course of the evening, and performed the final number of the night. Laugh out loud funny, tears in your eyes kind of performance. I am trying to get my hands on the song he actually sang, which I will add as a link on here if I manage to locate it?

I would HIGHLY recommend this show to anyone who was thinking about checking it out. It's got a bit of everything for everyone. Oh and did I mention the bodies??? My god, the bodies!!! Divine.

For seven guys from Ipswich of all places, they certainly know how to put on a fab and unique show. A great little night out indeed.

No comments: